Friends On The Web
Now, this isn't an inclusive list of my friends, so no snide remarks
about it's size. But, if you want to be on here and have a web site,
drop me a line and if you're friendly, you're in! Ain't life grand?
Plus, I suppose it's only right to mention that there are references to
many people scattered liberally around my site, and there are
photos of many of them in various other
categories. So browse around! You never know who you might see.
- Andrew Arana
- We went to Pope together for a few years, had a few classes together, and
were involved in a few of the same clubs. We've kept in touch regularly but not
too frequently, but he's the kind of guy that I'd always want to be able to
get in contact with.
- Amber Baum
- She's a long lost friend from elementary school and kindergarten. Now
a long-distance email pal.
- Mark Bray
- Another brilliant soul. I hate to overuse it, but the word seems to
apply to a lot of my friends. In any case, this guy has changed a heck
of a lot from the quiet introvert I barely knew as a freshman at Tulane
to an egrarious stud muffin (but still religious) now at Vandy.
- Alexis Cohen
- We met when she came up to do a semester in Edinburgh and it turned out that
our grandparents knew each other.
- Amy McDonald
- We were both at Tulane and had a few classes together. Altogether brilliant
and quite a lot of fun. She jumped from her PhD program at Stanford
in order to earn some dosh.
- Chrys Rowe
- I worked with him for two summers at Reuters and put up with him dating
one of my roommates last summer.
- Rachel Silverman
- We worked together last summer and became quite good friends. She had a
rather interesting senior project and, last I heard, was working for a web
Last modified: 05/04/1998 21:54